Roses are without a doubt the most popular flower across the globe and are therefore the most commonly sent as a gift. In their various shades and fragrances, they have become the most eloquent love expression one can convey … Be it Everlasting love, Friendship, Concealed love or Innocent love, the "language of roses" says "I love you" in so many ways.
Over time, the different colours and hues of roses have come to correspond to different love sentiments, so when you simply cannot express your thoughts and feelings in words, we encourage you to apply the "language of roses" to help you send the right message of friendship, romance, undying love or burning desire.
Red roses carry an energy that has the power to transform a message into the essence of desire, strength, and passionate love. A dozen long-stemmed red roses are the classic gift of romance and deeper hues of red remind your partner how truly beautiful she is, while still telling her how much you love her.
- Message: Nothing says "I love you." Quite like a bouquet of red roses… "I desire you." "I respect you." "You awaken my senses."
- The Perfect Occasion: Valentines Day, Anniversary, Saying "I love you" for the first time
Often associated with innocence and purity, or charm and secrecy… white roses express simple beauty. They are both quietly dramatic and modestly elegant. White roses are classy, unique and often celebrate a successful beginning.
- Message: "I think you're perfect." "I have the deepest respect for you." "I'm so sorry." "In sympathy." "God Bless You."
- The Perfect Occasion: White roses are ideal for sympathy occasions, first communion, anniversaries, Christmas, or weddings. Try mixing white roses with virtually any other colour to convey the desired meaning and create a stunning arrangement.
Pink brings to mind romance, grace, soft pleasures, and youthful fun. Regardless of the shape of the flower - pink blooms convey youth, innocence and joy and represent the passion and the gentleness of love. Dark pink roses are also the ideal way to say "thank you" and light pink roses express admiration and honesty.
- Message: The colour pink symbolises honesty and a soft femininity, so send pink roses when you want someone to truly believe what you are saying… "Life with you is fun." "I admire you and I'm thankful for you in my life." "Always and Forever."
- The Perfect Occasion: Valentines Day, Mother's Day, Birthdays, Thank you
Sunshine, warmth, energy and joy are expressed through the delightful spirit of yellow roses. It is almost impossible to avoid smiling when you receive a bouquet of bright yellow roses! Also a symbol of friendship, a bouquet bursting with yellow blooms sends a message of new beginnings and happiness. In a romantic context a yellow flower often signals a change... A bouquet of yellow roses is the perfect way to tell your friend you want more, and if that's too subtle, you can always mix it up with red roses to express friendship peppered with longings of love.
- Message: "You are a good friend." "You make me happy" "I think we should take it to the next level!"
- The Perfect Occasion: Telling a friend you are falling in love.
There's nothing bashful about the colour orange-its message is clear and blatantly proud. Symbolising energy, enthusiasm, and warmth, an arrangement of roses in this vibrant colour conveys confidence, satisfaction and a passion for life- it commands attention and says "I want you" in every way.
When sent to someone that has fallen ill, however, orange roses send warm wishes of a speedy and full recovery.
- When sent to someone that has fallen ill, however, orange roses send warm wishes of a speedy and full recovery.
- Message: "I desire you" "You are extraordinary." "Get Well Soon."
- The Perfect Occasions: Halloween, Christmas or any time during summer or Autumn. A bouquet of orange roses is a perfect way to send a message of warmth and health to someone up that has fallen ill.
Send orange roses to your partner to let her know how much you desire all that they are.
Peach roses are softer, carrying a delicate fragrance that evokes an array of emotions and feelings ranging from appreciation and admiration to sympathy and closure. The colour peach is indefinite, a light combination orange and pink that represents both the romance of pink and the warmth of orange.
- Message: Peach roses are the perfect way to show your love and appreciation. They are appropriate for the close of a deal, or the desire to get together.
- The Perfect Occasion: Send peach roses when you land that perfect account, on Birthdays, or any time you would like to make a unique statement.
A bouquet of mixed roses says "you are everything to me" or "you are so many things". Send a bouquet of mixed roses anytime, to enjoy all year round… just keep note that some combinations of colours do carry special messages…
- Yellow & Red - "I want our friendship to move towards a deeper relationship."
- Red & White - "You are my true-love."
- Pink and Red - "I love you in every way. ALWAYS."
- Orange and Peach - "I cannot wait to see you again."
- Mixed - "You mean the world to me."